THE POLICY OF THE QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND FOOD SAFETY INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM / 2016
VIE VIN VANJU MARE was set up in 2001 by purchasing the old, state-owned winery from Vinju Mare and 246 hectares of vineyards.
The domain of activity of VIE VIN VANJU MARE company, object of this certification is manufacturing of still wine, wholesale and retail of wine in specialized stores.
The quality, environment and food safety integrated management system established, implemented and certified by VIE VIN VANJU MARE meets the requirements of SR EN ISO 9001:2008, SR EN ISO 14001:2005 and SR EN ISO 22000:2005 standards and it is described in the Quality, Environment and Food Safety Integrated Manual.
For the year 2016, the top Management sets the following general objectives for the integrated management system:
– Increasing of the turnover by: planning the marketing activity in order to identify and aquire new clients and reduction of costs for product conformity checking.
– Modernization of processing by providing the necessary infrastructure tailored for the maximum potential of the replanted vineyards.
– Compliance with the applicable laws for the activity domain by: complying with the legislative requirements concerning the waste and packaging introduced on the market; prepare the documents and infrastructure to meet the DSV (Food Safety Authority) requirements for the grapes; apply for new or renew the certifications, according to their expiring date; operating the necessary modification in all documents in order to comply with the requirements of the new Vine and Wine law no.164/2015.
– Efficiency increasing of the system by: training the Head of the Integrated System (RMI) according to the new requirements of SR EN ISO 9001:2015 and SR EN.14001:2015; documentation analysis and setting up a strategy for the transition to the new standards requirements.
In order to achieve these objectives, the top management commits to:
– Comply with the requirements of the SR EN ISO 9001: 2008, SR EN ISO 14001:2005 and SR EN ISO: 22000:2005 standards;
– Provide the necessary resources for maintaining and updating the quality, environment and food safety integrated management system;
– Act for the continuous improvement of the necessary activities in order to increase the clients, employees and partners satisfaction;
– Communicate all the above mentioned to the employees and other interested parties (clients, consumers, authorities).
This policy is communicated to all employees through the training programme and displayed in visible places in all the organization locations.